1. CONSENT AND SCOPE OF INFORMATION
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
When you use the Manuka Sport Website, the categories of personal information we collect may include:
• Contact details: Your name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
• Payment information: When you order products from the Manuka Sport Website, we will collect the personal information that is necessary to process your payment, including your credit card details.
• Order information: When you order products from the Manuka Sport Website, we will collect information about the products that you have purchased and the amounts paid. If you register an account, we will also collect and store your account’s order history and account ID.
• Correspondence: If you have questions or require help with the Manuka Sport Website, you are welcome to contact us by email at email@example.com. We will collect and store your communication with us and any information provided to us in such communication. Since email communications by their nature are not always secure, we encourage you to avoid sharing sensitive information in your emails to us.
• Technical data: When you use the Manuka Sport Website, we will collect technical data from your computer or mobile device, as the case may be, from cookies and similar technologies in connection with your use of the Manuka Sport Website. This personal information may include your IP address, browser type and version, screen resolution, preferred language, geographic location, operating system, domain names, access times, referring addresses and computer platform. Even though we do not normally use technical data to identify individuals, sometimes individuals can be recognized by such technical data. This information is collected mainly for the operation of the Manuka Sport Website, to maintain the quality of service provided to our customers and to provide us with information and statistics regarding the use of the Manuka Sport Website. For additional information on cookies, please review the section below.
Most of the personal information that we collect about you is received from you directly when you use the Manuka Sport Website. You always have the option to not provide us with certain personal information; however, certain personal information from you is necessary for us to provide you with our products and services, register your Manuka Sport account or communicate with you. Not providing such personal information to us may prevent us from providing the goods and services you expect from us.
3. PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE COLLECTED AND USED
The purposes for which Manuka Sport collects and uses your personal information include the following:
- To operate our business and manage your online purchase: We will use your personal information, including your name, postal address, email address and payment information, to manage your purchase and payment, validate that you are of the minimum age to make the purchase and send you notifications regarding delivery. This use of personal information is necessary to fulfill the service of managing the order and delivering it to you according to our terms and conditions. We will also use your personal information to process returns of products.
- To provide you support and communicate with you: Your personal information, including your name, email address and correspondence will be used in order to provide you with support as required. For example, if there is a problem with your order, we will use your personal information in order to work to rectify the situation.
- To send you offers, news and updates about Manuka Sport: We may use your personal information, including your email address, to send you our newsletter and/or emails to inform you about new features or keep you up to date regarding our products. This processing is based on our legitimate interest of being able to market our products, as you have shown an interest in our products. You will always have the option to unsubscribe from such email communications.
- To maintain, develop and improve our business and the Manuka Sport Website: We may, as an example, periodically send you an email to solicit your feedback about the products and the Manuka Sport Website. You will always have the option to unsubscribe from such emails. Furthermore, your personal information such as technical information, your use of the Manuka Sport Website and the details of your purchase may be used to create statistics in an aggregate form that no longer identifies you. Statistics and statistical analysis will be used in order to develop and improve our business and the Manuka Sport Website to serve you better.
- To fulfill our legal obligations: MEDFOUR AB (Manuka Sport) is required to follow Swedish law along with the laws of the other jurisdictions in which Manuka Sport does business. This means that your personal information will be collected to the extent necessary for us to fulfill our legal obligations, including with respect to tax and record-keeping obligations.
- To protect our interests and legal rights: We will use your personal information where we believe it is necessary to protect and enforce our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, including in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and audit functions.
- In connection with a merger or acquisition: We may use your personal information in connection with certain corporate events such as a potential merger, sale of company assets, financing, insolvency or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your consent: Your personal information may be used for purposes other than those stated above if you make a request or provide us with your consent unless such use is authorized by law.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Manuka Sport may need to disclose your personal information to others for the following purposes:
- Our employees and consultants: Your personal information will, when appropriate, be disclosed to our employees and consultants; however, your personal information will be disclosed only to those who need it to perform their work. For example, personal information will be disclosed to support personnel to enable them to provide you with support. As a matter of corporate policy and practice, our employees and consultants who receive personal information in the course of their work are subject to confidentiality requirements.
- Affiliated companies: We may disclose your personal information to companies within the Manuka Sport group, including our parent companies and their subsidiaries. This disclosure of personal information may be necessary to enable us to centralize certain functions and to foster cooperation among the Manuka Sport group companies.
Service providers: We may disclose your personal information to our suppliers, subcontractors and service providers who help us provide you with our products and supply other services to us requiring the sharing of personal information. Examples of such parties include cloud-based order management system providers, payment service providers and logistics partners. We provide certain personal information to third parties for the purpose of delivering our products and managing our daily operations, including product marketing. We do not authorize our suppliers and subcontractors to use or disclose your personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- Public authorities and other public actors: In certain circumstances, our legal obligations may be such that we are required by law to disclose your personal information. For example, we may be required to conform to lawful requests from law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities requesting your personal information. We may also disclose personal information if necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Manuka Sport, you or others, or detect and prevent fraud. We may also disclose personal information in connection with a legal process such as, for example, when enforcing our agreements.
- Business transactions: We may, in the future decide to sell or transfer all or part of our business. In such a scenario, we may need to disclose your personal information to our professional advisors and parties involved in the transaction.
- Others: We may also disclose your personal information to other companies, businesses, organizations, parties or individuals with your consent.
5. WHERE WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Manuka Sport always strives to process and store your data within the EU/EEA. However, your data may in certain situations be transferred to companies outside of the EU/EEA territory where other, in some cases less protective, privacy laws may apply. In such cases, Manuka Sport will take all steps necessary to ensure that adequate safeguards (for example, EU Standard Contractual Clauses or Privacy Shield) are in place to protect your personal information and to make sure it is treated securely. You can always contact us for more information about the applicable safeguards.
6. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be saved only for as long as it is needed for the purposes it was collected. It is difficult to specify the length of time that we will need to keep your personal information, particularly given the many types of personal information that we may hold. In fact, some personal information may be kept for a variety of purposes. We regularly review our need to keep personal information while taking applicable legislation into account.
Generally, we save your personal information during our business relationship with you for as long as you are a registered user of the Manuka Sport Website or subscriber of our newsletter, or to the extent necessary after your deregistration, and for the time needed for tax and book-keeping purposes and other legal requirements. Moreover, we also store personal information to the extent we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others. Your personal information may also be stored for a longer period if required by applicable statutory retention periods.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- Right to access: You may, in writing, request access to the personal information that we hold about you.
- Right to challenge: You also have the ability to challenge the accuracy and completeness of such personal information and have it corrected as appropriate.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may withdraw your consent at any time with reasonable notice. Please note that such withdrawal of consent is subject to legal or contractual restrictions. Your withdrawal of consent may also have certain implications of which we will advise you.
Manuka Sport makes readily available to individuals information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. Should you have a concern or question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that while we encourage you to first contact us, you also have the right to submit a written complaint to the Swedish Supervisory Authority, Datainspektionen (www.datainspektionen.se).
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Manuka Sport Website may contain links to websites owned and/or operated by third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, we advise you that such websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not, under any circumstances, responsible for those websites or their privacy policies. Consequently, we strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies of such websites before disclosing any personal information.